If you’ve read through my newborn category, you’ll see a pattern. I love them. And who wouldn’t? What do I love about newborn sessions? I love that I am blessed with the opportunity to see a family welcoming a brand new soul into their home. I love that I get a chance to participate in those brand new baby days, you know the ones: jammies all day, food made and brought to you, lazy days, snuggling families. I miss those days so much and feel blessed to experience them with your families. Thank you!
I also love new ideas. I love curling babies up and snapping away. I love the art that babies are. And right now, I’d love to broaden my portfolio, offering new poses, new settings and new opportunities to create art with your babies.
If you are pregnant and are due any time in the next 3 months, or know someone who is, this post is for you!
I am currently looking for 10 brand new babies to photograph.
These casting call sessions will:
• Be complimentary (however, prints may be purchased at regular rates).
• Be goaled towards capturing a single image / pose (but if time and patience permits, additional poses and images may be attempted).
• Require a model release (most likely the image will be published).
• Be held at either your home or at an outdoor location of Christie’s preference.
The current casting calls are for:
• Any newborn babies that are 7 days or younger.
• Newborn twins and triplets, either one week of age or within one week of age of coming home from the nicu (preferably with minimal time spent in the nicu).
If you are expecting or know someone who is expecting (between now and December 31) and are interested in this opportunity, please feel free to email me with your due date and we can discuss further details! space is limited, so be sure to call as soon as possible and feel free to pass this on to anyone you know who is expecting!