Thank you so very much for your interest in allowing me to photograph your family. My goal in the art I create is to first, and foremost, capture the love, affection and connection you have together. It’s my goal to photograph moments, not passing trends or fads. I focus on the real art, you, your kids, your lives. You have a specific idea in mind and I believe in giving you exactly what you are seeking, from posed images to images that are truly one of a kind, that truly show your people in their element of love. Allow me to help you prepare your session. Taking your ideas and my expertise, together we will create the memories you see in your head and capture them in print.
I understand that photographers are a dime-a-dozen these days. I work my hardest to ensure your portrait needs and expectations are met. With over 8 years of experience in the professional photography industry, I have learned keys to creating a beautiful portrait session, seeking out children’s personalities and family dynamics and capturing your true authentic selves. I would love the opportunity to provide you a luxury custom portrait experience. You work hard for your dollar and I understand that you wish for nothing but the best with your investment. If you’re interested in true-to you photos, photos who show your family exactly as they are, I would love the opportunity to capture the memories for you.
Below is a list of the final available dates of 2015. I try to update them daily, but please call or email to ensure availability
Please take a good look at the investment information below. Over the last few years, more and more clients have become solely interested in digital products. As we grow deeper into the Digital Age, I’ve determined it most convenient and practical to offer Digital Collections. With both a full session experience and a mini session experience, the collections include both the Creative Fee as well as digital images. Fees are to be paid at the time of booking to secure the allotted time and date of your session.
If you are interested in more information, other print or product pricing, please contact me via the contact page in the menu above.
Please see further information below with more details regarding the sessions offered.
_________________________________________________ OR _________________________________________________
* All Creative Fees include photographer’s time, talent, post-processing and enhancement of images. Also included are High Resolution Digital images in the amounts pertaining to the Session experience booked (Classic Creative or Anytime Mini). Your Creative Fee is due at the time of scheduling your appointment and guarantees the time and date allotted for you. Creative Fees are non-refundable but are transferable if 24 hours notice is given. In the event of inclement weather, sessions are rescheduled for the next available date most convenient to both client and photographer.
* Creative fee includes both session fee and high resolution digital images.
* Please add $100 per 5 additional people.
* While Digital Images are offered, please understand that Christie Lacy holds and retains the original copyright to all of her images. Images may not be manipulated in any form (this includes: editing, enhancing, cropping, etc) without express written consent from Christie Lacy.
* All sessions require a signed model release.
* All sessions are on-location unless otherwise noted.
* A $65 travel fee is required for all sessions outside of Cypress, Texas (unless otherwise noted).
* Pricing subject to change at any time. 8.25% sales tax is required to be collected on all orders.
* Payment plans are available, please contact Christie for information